On March 10th, 2022, your bargaining committee for the teaching assistants reached an agreement in principle with Polytechnique. The agreement mainly includes:
- Addition of a past practice in the collective agreement, namely the electronic signature of the union card.
- Changes in some definitions for better adaptation to the environment.
- Adaptation of the article on non-discrimination and harassment.
- Increase in the deadline for referral to arbitration from 60 to 75 days.
- Production of 4 member lists per year
- May 1st to September 30th : October 20th
- November 1st to December 31st : January 20th
- January 1st to February 28th: March 20th
- March 1st to April 30th : May 20th
- Maternity leaves : the qualifying period for the supplement paid by Polytechnique goes from 300 to 250 hours.
- Salary increases (June 1st of each year)
- 2020: 2% with retro (90 days after signing)
- 2021: 2% with retro (90 days after signing)
- 2022: 2% and the compensatory percentage of 3% for absence of benefits and other leaves increases to 3.75%
- 2023: 2%
- 2024: 2%
- 2025: 2.25%
The general assembly for ratification will take place on Thursday April 21st, at 2pm.